Beauty.

(Thursday 5/26 7:01pm)
Beauty.Many woman and men have worked so hard to maintain it.Every time I go to school,go out with friends,or to a family outing all i see is advertisements on it.
I must admit as soon as someone says "I'm fat" or "my nose is to big" and even "why cant i be beautiful?" all i can do is ignore it.
Why ask to be perfect.
What is perfect?
You think your fat.
I think your curvy.
You say you have a big nose.
I say so what.
You say your not beautiful.
I stop:
Everyone has something that may be different then someone else;someone labeled as perfect,but they look at you(those so called perfects) and think "i wish my eyes were as bright as hers".

Just the other day I went out to the market but it was late.Why get all dressed and pretty?I threw on some jogging pants and a tee shirt and whipped my hair up. As soon as I was about to leave my boyfriend stopped me threw the door.Guess what he said.
"You look too beautiful to go out alone"and I snorted an unlady-like laugh.I hate my laugh.But he smiled and said "so cute".
That's when I remembered:Self Image.
Its how you see yourself.
Not what jerks have told you,not what haters comment on.
Its how YOU see yourself.
Everyone has flaws BUT how you portray them is what makes you "beautiful".
My hair gets really frizzy.My eyes are so dark they look black.I have a paled scar across my ankle.
All the things that people see as flaws,I see as a blessing.
Don't care about what anyone thinks of you.Your beautiful.
Don't forget it.

<3Lexy
May 27th, 2011 at 01:02am