I Got Accepted/ Questions

So yesterday around four thirty, I got a phone call. I got accepted to Heritage Institute for the Massage Therapy program. I was worried about it because their total cost for everything is $21,650- however, they teach you everything you need to know in the field and after you've completed the program, they even have to help you find a job! Cool right?

Then I heard about FSCJ and their Massage therapy program. From what I understand, everything is around three grand but they cancel class a lot (a lot of people were going to heritage to sign up there because FSCJ was canceling classes and not telling any body why) and from what I understand, you learn the basics in Massage Therapy but you don't learn everything meaning you would need 5+ years in experience before you can learn it all- where as at heritage, you pay bookoo money for a quality education. I even talked to a few establishments and they say they would prefer to hire someone from Heritage, Concord exc because they get taught everything.

I start class June 6, 2011. The program is 15 months long and I plan on doing the morning session (8:30-12:30). I have orientation this coming up Thursday at five. I'm excited.

1.)Are you in college?
2.)What is it like?
3.)Does anybody else go to Heritage???
May 28th, 2011 at 02:25pm