21 views on Like Lightning!

Today, I looked at my views on my poems, and my favorite (Like Lightning) is now the MOST popular (in-front of Be Somebody) with 21 views. Thanks so much for reading it. I'm hoping to DOUBLE the amount of views in the next two weeks up to about 40.
That's why you constantly find me promoting my poems, hoping to make them popular. Looking at other people's views, I noticed that 20 is a lot for one poem, especially in the few days it's been up.
I'm so glad you like it, it is one of my best. If you want to read some more of my writing you might want to check out some of my other poems such as Be Somebody and Hello, Good Morning.
Also, comments are the best. I love them! Please don't comment things like "This is a comment" like I have gotten before, I understand where the humor is coming from but I work very hard on my poems, and I would like you to please put a little thought into it if you choose to comment, I hope you understand what I mean.
Thank you for reading this, and I hope that you are intrigued to read my poem Like Lightning and maybe a few of my other poems as well, such as Be Somebody and Hello, Good Morning. Thank you! And have a great Sunday!
May 29th, 2011 at 06:50pm