Me and my best friend...

Me and my best friend is in the middle or in the verge of fighting each other just because of a stupid family problem. It was because of my grandmother, who gets the problem bigger. I know what happened since I eavesdropped what my mom and aunt was saying but, when I came up with the conclusion that grandma is just making a riot again so she can get money from her kids ( who is our uncle and aunties) but my best friend just told me that I shouldn't say things cause I don't really know what happened. And I asked her to tell me what really happened but she just told me that its better that we don't talk about it cause it'll just cause like a mess between us two. How come? I guess she just wants to keep it to her self.Since we are so far away from each other maybe she could just concern herself with things which she thinks involves just her, Am i not part of any family so as to not get involved? What? She just wants me to stay innocent or to remain stupid? It's not like I'm angry at her its just that I don't like what she's doing. And she wants all the problems to be hers. Ok, fine, if that's what she wants acting all mature like but she doesn't even realize that I'm also hurting. If there's a problem then maybe it's better that she tells me but she won't. Cause she doesn't want me to be of concern to what ever that is. But, I just wanted to say, that whatever family problem that is, it's difficult for me not to get involve cause it's also my family, and not just her problem but also mine.
May 30th, 2011 at 07:39pm