I Finally Went Through With It/ Questions

I finally did it and let me say, what a relief. Confused? I thought you would be. Well, October 17, 2009 I lost my virginity to a guy named Allen. Him and I had a thing going on for over a year, almost a year and a half if I'm right and things ended on well, a not so good note. I had tried months after the break up to have sex and I was...uncomfortable, freaked out and well, I really just wanted to guy out of my house! So needless to say, the first attempt without Allen was a major FAIL.

It discouraged me for a little while, I really didn't want things to happen that way ever again. Then a few weeks after I got back to Florida, I met a guy named Nathen. He was really sweet and very sexual. We went back and forth for a little while until we both got sick of....phone sex and decided on the real deal. It was so....surreal!

The roles were completely changed. I wasn't nervous- He was! He was trying to I guess divert attention to my closet for some reason, not sure why. After I got him on the right track things were beyond fine. However, he has a bit of an issue. He talks big talk about his penis but....dude wears Trojans. He tried to wear a Magnum and during sex it kept on slipping, so he had to adjust it over and over and over. I was getting really irritated because it seemed that when I got into it, he would have to adjust it. Then, oh poor guy, when he was trying to keep himself up he would be putting his hands on my shoulders (I was on my back, not cool!) or, heaven forbid, my stomach. It hurt! I kept removing his hands but he kept putting them back. I honestly didn't get it.

Other then that, I had fun. I would have had more fun if he would have worn the proper size condom. He said I made it a bit weird for him because I kept my eyes open. I'm like, "What the hell?" I didn't realize there were rules about having the eyes closed or open, aha. I don't think Nathen was experienced as much as I thought he was (he was talking himself up over the phone all the time, I guess I burst his bubble when I was getting irritated).

I'm just glad I was able to get over Allen enough to worry about my own sexual health:)

1.)Why in the world do guys try to wear condoms that just don't fit them right? Has that ever happened to you?

2.)Has a guy ever been weird about if your eyes were closed or not during kissing, sex, exc?

3.)With the information I gave you, am I right, did he not have a lot of experience?

*I honestly just hope I didn't take the poor guys virginity :O

We haven't really talked since, so either I embarrassed him about his penis, or he really is busy. He finally signed up for the Seals like he's always wanted to. I congratulated him but never got a reply. Huh, good thing I start college in 7 days:)
May 30th, 2011 at 10:49pm