They Are Siblings... In Love. (not talking bout a story either...)

I'm shocked it actually happened. A friend and her step brother actually... I can't believe it. I hate it. I legit got sick when she told me. Not because its bad, well... It is, but that's not the real reason. I love her. And I've had a crush on him for the longest. I mean, with himnits probably just lust, because we mostly just talk about sex... But there are times we actually hold good conversations and he actually helps me when I'm depressed.

But her... I love her. I've loved her since I've met her. There's just something about her that has always drawn me in. She's amazing. I don't know what, or why, but I don't think I'll ever be able leave her. Not until she tells me to. The only thing is... She loves me differently. She's a friend. At least, she says she doesn't known if it's friend or more. And it hurts a lot.

She also loves him though. Her step brother. And he "loves" her too. But... He called her a whore to me. I was kind of shocked. I really just hope that she figures it out before she gets real hurt. Well.. She will get hurt.... She gave him her virginity.

Her step brother is a player... He sleeps with lots of girls. And... I'm really worried. She doesn't remember if they used a condom or not. I'm worried what will happen between them, with their family when they find out.. I just worry about it.

Ive been really depressed all day. I haven't been able to really breathe all day and I've been on the verge if tears. Not just because of them though. Because if everything. I guess that all just pushed me off the edge.

I want to write something to her now, but I'm not sure I'm going to send it.

~*:Questions:*~

1. Is going with your STEP brother/sister still incest?
2. Have you ever loved someone that you're close to, but they say it wont work because of ____ reason? (gender, parents, etc)
3. I usually have three... But Uh... I dunno what else. Opinions on this?
May 31st, 2011 at 04:26am