From the girl who used to love you.

Dear, let's just call you 'D'.

Anyways, Dear D. I feel like such an idiot. I knew you would never choose a girl like me. But still I had this hope. Well I guess it's over now. Of course, she's just like you. She's nice, she's funny, she's a dancer and she's also got an amazing voice. She's everything I'm not. Exactly what I predicted. I'm sorry I'm not her. It sucks, she's one of my friends, and you are too. More importantly, I loved you. And I don't even know if I really loved you. You never gave me a chance to. I hate seeing you with her. Working your charm on her, just like you did to me. I was always confused about you. One week, you were my friend. One week, you weren't. And now we just don't talk at all anymore because you're too busy, spending every waking moment with her.

I almost hate you for doing this to me. Making me fall so deep, and then just leaving. I have another guy hitting on me. But I only want you. All I ever wanted was for you to notice me. I tried to make you like me. I dressed better, I was always myself, and I tried to talk to you as much as possible, and smile and wave to you in the hallways. Now, your friends talk to me more than you do. And that's pretty sad, since we only say maybe a few sentences to each other a day. Just like that you slipped away from me.

I can finally say I'm done. I give up. I'll stop trying to impress you, and talk to you. I don't know why I wrote this. I guess because I needed closure, and to vent to someone but no one was really there. Why is it that I always go for the guys that are completely out of my league and reach? I knew this would happen all along. You are one of those guys who could have any girl he wants. So I knew that you would find someone better than me. I was stupid to think that I would have you, and that you would pick me. I tried and tried so many times to talk to you, without being a stalker of course, and you just ended up becoming with everyone of my friends instead. I'm sorry if I did creep you out. I really hope I didn't.

I can't believe I made such a fool of myself just for you. Well I'm done with that now. Moving on. I'm not sure what to think of you now. As a jerk, or just a guy who I fell for completely out of my league.

I'm done now.

Sincerely, from the girl who used to love you.
To the oblivious boy.
May 31st, 2011 at 04:44am