A rant about fakes, people on Mibba who never write (anything), and tweens || Swap

I've been looking on the Users section of Mibba a lot, and I've seen some pretty freaking obvious fakes. I know I should just report them and be done with it, but no, I'm going to report them and then rant about them.

Fake users on Mibba are usually a combination of all three things in the title. They're fake (duh), they haven't written anything, and if they have, it's writin lik this and includes a character who wears skinny jeans, smokes weed, and has flippy hair, and of course, most fakes are around the age of 11-13.

I've had enough of the effing tween population here. I've had enough of writers who write more than three chapters and think they should be published. Did you know most editors get submissions from almost 60% tween writers? Editors must freaking hate their jobs. I have no reason to rant, because mostly, they're not doing me any harm (unless they're trolls...even at that point, I just report them...I don't rant about it, though.)

I'm ranting about this because it's really starting to get on my nerves. I mean, who the hell joins a writing site, puts up clearly fake emo pictures, makes everyone comment them, but never even writes a story? You can do the same thing on Facebook, can't you?

Can't you?

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm just a little fed-up.

------

Image

Again, sorry if I offended anyone.
No I'm not.

------

I'll do a swap, too, if anyone wants. No slash, fanfic, or anything over four chapters. If your grammar sucks, I'm not even going to read it...well, I might, but I'll probably end up giving you a very long review on ways to fix your grammar. I don't bash, don't worry.

You comment first. What you get is what you give. I don't cheat people out of comments, so as long as you follow the above rules, you'll get a comment from me shortly.

------

Much love,

Ryan
May 31st, 2011 at 07:48am