My dream. I know it meant something.

Now, let me just start off with this: I am a firm believer that when you have dreams, they have some sort of point of meaning, know what I'm talking about?

I had a dream last night, and when I woke up, I didn't know WHAT to think. Let me tell you about it.

I saw me as me, but I looked 18 years at most. I was looking out a window, and I just... FELT the feelings my eighteen year old dreamself was feeling. I was anxious, so so anxious. I felt like I was going to burst, or seriously have a panic attack. I could barely breathe, and you could see it in my eyes. I clutched at the cross necklace around my neck, the one my mom and dad gave me on my first communion. Then, I turned, left for a moment, and came back holding a darling newborn baby girl in my arms.

She was wearing a tiny pink hat, and a pink onsie (spelling error..?). The second she came in contact with my arms, all my worries, fears, anxiety, paranoia were washed away. The weight of her tiny little arms on my neck calmed me, the smell of the little thing soothed me. She laid her tiny hands out of her little blanket, and she put them on my collar bone. I looked down at the beautiful baby, and I smiled.

Then I woke up.

I have NO idea what this dream meant.
So, I thought I'd post it here, and hear your theories and thoughts?
Leave a comment below, thanks!
Olivia<3
June 2nd, 2011 at 03:30am