Photography, bleach, "The Legacy", and terrifying dolls that possess little girls.

I recently started back on a photography CRAZE. And I mean photography as serious photography... Not bad vacation snap-shot photography... I've been working with a new camera (Nikon D5000!) and I've been getting more familiar with Photoshop. So far I definitely like how it's working out. One of my friends even said that some of my photos look like they were done by a professional!

http://qui3ton3.deviantart.com/ (I'd put an actual link, but I don't remember how...)

Who wants to be awesome and look at my stuff? :D

Anyway. I'm in my room right now and it's 9:44 PM... I really want to take pictures... But there's not much in here to photograph. Granted I could work on my still life technique... But I'd feel better having more room to work than just my bedroom... Blah.

I got to bleach my friend's hair today. It was fun. I was terrified that I would mess it up, but it turned out awesome. I felt accomplished. I'm getting my hair done on Friday. I'm excited!

I'm ADDICTED to the new Black Veil Brides song "The Legacy"... I cannot stop listening to it. I pre-ordered the Set the World on Fire album today. Can. Not. Wait. For. June. Fourteenth...



And just so you know... Dolls are terrifying. I'm rereading a book called Bad Girls Don't Die... The main girl's little sister get's possessed by the ghost of a little girl who's medium is a doll... And people wonder why dolls scare the bejeezus out of me...
June 2nd, 2011 at 04:51am