The Thought Train

As of late I've been feeling like I need to lose weight at least 10 lbs, but I only weigh a mere 130 at the height of 5'6". I've been getting these feelings of wanting to rush to the toilet and purge myself of what I've eaten throughout the day because I look at my reflection and I see nothing but imperfections.
I don't know why suddenly I've become so obsessed with being stick thin. I find myself completely unattractive from the stomach area, but when people see my abs they always ask how I keep them so flat and the truth is I have a hiccuping condition to where I will hiccup non-stop until I take my prescription for it. That's the only reason why there is a strong muscle foundation there.
I want so badly to keep these thoughts from interrupting my day, but I just can't. There seems to be no end to them. I have no clue how to confront my parents about it because right now there is no bulimic problem, just a psychological one that I want to deal with on my own.
I don't want to drag my friends into it because I know that they'll just worry even more about me than they already do.
If you feel that I'm posting this for attention then you're wrong. I actually want help, I just don't know how to get it.
June 2nd, 2011 at 05:23am