daddy gone

Fuck the most worst day of my life. my father got sent to jail for something he didn't even do. Next time i see that bitch that did this I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. maybe take my first trip to the drunk tank. ha!. I am ever so pissed off. doesn't help that it's raining like no tomorrow. there is always events happening. my friend just found out she's pregnant. my dad got sent away. i don't have a job. my father won't be there for my 18Th birthday. my cousin thinks he can hit up on me just because i made one fucking mistake when i was drunk. hey if no one tells you who your related to at the time you don't know who's available and who ain't. i apologized to her and i told my mom. well it was mostly my brothers fault he didn't tell me until morning. well don't get the wrong idea yeah sure i made out with her and all but i didn't go as far as sleeping with her. now that would have been a bit more wrong, now wouldn't it? now when i see Jeniffer she better be ready for the beat up of her life. I know for sure my father didn't do what the judge thinks what he did. he was with me and my friends and my grandmother at the fair in town. and he didn't go home that night either he was next door and that bitch jenny lived on the other side of the reserve. now how was my dad going to leave his best buddies party that was meant for him. I have a felling i know who did it. i have a very strong feeling i know who did that shit to my dad's ex girlfriend. it's that stupid fuck Tim! and his good for nothing girlfriend Marcy. if Tim wasn't with her i would have beat her ass up long time ago. fuck-en bitch Marcy is walking around playing it cool and saying shit that she was a wittiness to what happened to Jennifer, yeah i bet she was a wittiness or better yet she must have been the one who beat her up. just so to who ever is reading this. Jeniffer was drinking and Tim got dropped off near my dad and Jenn's house. so if you can connect the dots you would know that it is true. that my father had nothing to do with it he wasn't home the whole time. the cops said that this event happened five days before and i know for sure that it happened within those three days. if they were connected within the reserve and if they weren't racist like this fucking school I'm in they would have known that my father was no where close to his own house. I swear to my uncle's grave that my father didn't do that to Jennifer. I don't know who I'm trying to convince myself or other people. I know my father I've known him for 17 years. I know her would do anything like that to anyone even if they deserved it. I know the people who were with my dad that night should have went to court, but hey think about it if you were a drug dealer would you go to the cops for anything. didn't think so. but what i don't understand is why the bitch (Jeniffer) didn't tell the cops who did it. well I've heard that she is getting beat up every other weekend. well the bitch deserves it. when she's drunk she likes to talk back to everyone no matter who it is. and when my dad is drinking her knows better. and everyone out here on this reserve have temper problems they can't handle it if someone tells them that something ain't right or if they don't like anyone in the room. i should know I'm one of those people. Bitch you back talk I will smack you the fuck out. I'll leave train tracks all over you face, but in the morning when I'm sober I'll remember what happened and I will apologize and i will know what i did wrong and I'll tell you to learn to keep you mouth shut or don't drink as heavy as they did.

well i have bitched enough that i am feeling better. but i know for sure that I'm going to kick that bitches ass when i see her
June 2nd, 2011 at 10:17pm