If you love someone, set them free...

,,,after all, there are tons of fish in the sea?

Personally, fish are friends not food. And I definitely am not taking any fish out of the friend zone. Just saying. I know that was cheesy, and I apologize. I also apologize in advance for future cheesiness.

Is it just me or does anyone else only fall for the completely unavailable? My favorites are unattainable. And when they are, I lose interest. Not that I'm Megan Fox, and can just toss guys left and right (socially, not physically-I am currently unaware of Megan Fox's strength so maybe she can toss men like frisbees...not sure). But I like the chase, not the catch. I love others' love stories, but the thought of my own makes me queezy.

I'm perfectly lonely, and the funny thing is I actually mean it. I don't want to answer to one guy, other than God, for everything I do. I'm eighteen flipping years old. Is it so wrong that I actually want to ENJOY my life while I can?

And no offense to the nice guys out there, I'm sure you're out there...somewhere. But not where I am. I am surrounded by either taken nice guys that are basically brothers or tools.

Why can't James Dean be my man? I would never even blink at another man. See also, Kurt Cobain. Those two are my idealistic men...you can not get much more unavailable than those two.

I know something must be wrong with my brain. Maybe Prince Charming will come around one day and I will know that I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with him...But honestly, unless Walt Disney has been behind my life story, I don't see that happening.

If it does, you will be the first to know. Scout's honor.

I actually was going to write about how excited I am to be back on Mibba. And how Mibba is the Google to Mibba's Yahoo, so I'm not sure where I lost control of this little entry haha

Think I have been listening to way too much John Mayer..

...oh wait, not possible!! : )

PEACE, LOVE, AND OTHER DRUGS (such as Midol),
Jordan
June 3rd, 2011 at 03:35am