The world's fastest browser || Religion || A quick swap

I've just discovered the fastest Internet browser on the planet. It might shock you, after all your trial-and-error, one-hour sessions with Google Chrome and Firefox and (God-forbid) Internet Explorer.

But in my opinion, the fastest browser for zero-bullcrap surfing is Internet Explorer 8 (64-bit). It doesn't have spell check, but if you're a writer and you rarely make silly mistakes, this is the browser for you. Seriously. It's extremely fast. It's not fancy like Chrome or Firefox, which cutz down tremendously on the amount of CPU you're using up while running it...plus, every PC comes with it, so why not? It's very effective, and it's great for the Internet savvy and the Internet novice. I highly suggest you use it.

Plus, if you have UAC or Parental Controls, it pretty much ignores that stuff. So it's good if you're worried about that stuff.

Image

------

Religion. I just wanted to clarify some stuff. For those who usually skim the important stuff, I'll put these next few words in bold: this is not directed at anyone or any concept in particular. If this offends you, you may let me know, but please do not insult me or my beliefs. Thanks..

Moving on.

I'm a Christian. There has been a little bit of talk on this site lately about my religion, in that it is typically very judgemental and hypocrytical. I'm not offended, since I too believe this. I don't think any Christian truly practices what he or she preaches, and I think those who simply don't preach are all the better for it.

But I'm going to say this: I truly respect all you atheists, agnostics, and nihilists. I really do. I don't hate you. In fact, I might even go as far as to say: I love you. God loves all of humanity, as does my Jesus, so I'm going to follow that direction and do the same, no matter what race, religion, age, gender, or morality you might hold. I love you, and I won't judge you.

And I'll forgive you if you insult me for saying that.

------

Aside from this religious stuff, I'd like to do a comment swap with Goraphobia. I won't accept any fanfic, slash, typical emo stories, or anything over five (5) chapters.

------

Much love,

Ryan
June 3rd, 2011 at 04:55am