No one's probably going to read this, but I need some support. Please.

I've been dating my girlfriend, Echo, for almost a year now. Those who have heard me talk about her know that she's the love of my life, and I'm not just saying that to make what I'm about to say seem even more miserable.

She cheated on me. As in, f*cked some other guy and lied through her teeth about it. She told me she was going to a friend's house. I asked why that one guy kept saying he loved her. That's why.

He asked if she took a pregnancy test.

She said "yes."

God help me.

I could really use someone to talk to. I woke my parents up to cry on their shoulders, and that helped a little bit, but I'd just really like some support right now.

I feel so betrayed and sick and disgusted. Please help me, or at least pray for me.

If I break up with her, she'll probably do something very bad. Her mother beats her. Her stepdad sells drugs. Her brother raped her.

Please. Someone help. Tell me what I should do. My parents suggested that I collect myself first, then break up with her. But I'm afraid if I do that she might, again, hurt herself or...dare I say it, kill herself. She's very suicidal. She's been lying to me this entire time.

Please help.
June 3rd, 2011 at 10:49am