Beauty That Blooms-Girlhood

Girlhood is not meant to be spent worrying about little things, it’s meant to be a time to mature; a time to bloom. Girlhood should consist of dreaming big, having high hopes. It is a time to grow. It is a time to bloom into the beautiful and graceful young woman the LORD wants us to be. Yet, so many girls spend most of their girlhood following the trends of this world. Spending all their time with friends, shopping, watching movies, going on facebook for hours, and texting unceasingly. Don’t waste your girlhood.
God has intended that woman make a difference, a graceful and feminine difference. Womanhood is the time where independence and prosperity is at its best. Changes are being made. The body is taking on a new form. The mind is taking on a new esteem for seriousness and responsibility. The heart is fickle in desire, yet more mature. Womanhood and girlhood are so very different. Womanhood is taking on a new maturity that will last the rest of your life, girlhood is only for a season.
Womanhood is a time full of uncomfortable and awkward changes. It’s a time where you begin to pullback from the world along with those you love. You will notice your new easily frustrated and emotional side and realize that the things that used to upset you don’t anymore and the things that never used to upset you before, upset you now. All of a sudden your desire for dependability will be shadowed and you’ll long for independence. Selfishness will overtake you and you will realize that id you don’t get what you want, you become easily crossed.
June 3rd, 2011 at 09:35pm