Free reviews!

Hello fellow Mibbians~!

I run a blog, Room 304, where I review books and muse about the books I read. I'm thinking of having a weekly feature (maybe every Thursday?) of posting reviews of people's stories as well. I'm not entirely sure if I want to do it, as I'm wary of how Mibbians would be willing to do it.

If I ever do go ahead with the feature, I'd probably have the following rules:

1. Original fiction only. No fan-fiction. Although I am contemplating posting fanfiction reviews on my fangirl blog.

2. The story should be completed. It doesn't matter if it's a one shot or 50 chapters long. It just has to be completed.

3. You must be willing to let me post the review wherever I fancy. If I write a review that you feel does not accurately display your story and don't want other to readall the flaws about your story, don't apply. The review will be posted on my book blog, my Twitter, in your story comments, possibly on my main blog (if it impacts me enough), and possibly on my Tumblr.

4. You must be willing to accept any kind of criticism. I don't like giving out praise when something doesn't deserve it.

5. Keep in mind that my main goal is to promote your writing and help you as a writer. I'm not a great writer myself, but I am a great reader. Entertainment and accesability is what I look for in any kind of media form.


Q U E S T I O N S
1. What do you think of the idea?
2. Would you participate if you could?
3. Any suggestions?
4. Any questions?
5. Do you have a blog? Tell me about it!
June 4th, 2011 at 03:06am