The Joys of Exams

Ok so today I am mid GCSE's and it is not fun....

I am so bored right now (that’s why I'm writing this :P) and I'm sure that none of the things that I'm reading are actually going in to my brain.

I know there important and that I need to do well in them but I cannot fathom the thought process of the person who decided to give me 24 different exam papers to two during May and June.

My brother keeps on at me about working hard for hours on end to gain good grades but I am one of those people who cannot concentrate when they work for more than an hour at a time…..I miss being out side in the sun and meeting up with my friends at the weekend. I’m in to slalom racing and I can’t go to any of the races at the moment because my mum says I have to revise. She has also taken away my iPod (I have only just managed to persuade her to let me keep my laptop). But between her with my iPod and my brother on Facebook constantly (he has a blackberry so he gets updates when I go online) the inly outlet for me now is Mibba, which I thank God that I found by accident all those months ago.

As you might be able to tell (not that anyone will read this) I like to rant, a lot. Give me a subject and I bet you I can write and rant about it for hours…..anyway I shall keep this short and sweet and leave it here.

Farewell readers (if there are any)

Until I write again.
June 4th, 2011 at 02:44pm