Poor, pitiful, popular girls.

you’re simply jealous that people actually like me and aren’t using me as a crutch to shoot up the step ladder in society.

Listen, you guys may seem like it’s a good idea to tell a person with major depression to go kill herself, but what happens when she actually does it? Are you going to feel an inkling of remorse. Of guilt? Because it’s going to be your fault. You’re the reason her family is lowering her into the ground, never coming back. It’s your fault that she left her family to grieve, because she couldn’t handle the constant teasing, the constant reminder that she’s not good enough.

It’s going to hang over your head that she’s dead. You’re going to eat yourself alive with guilt, because she’s dead because of you. I hope you remember that next time you tell someone that they’re fat. Or useless. Or not worthy of your time. I hope it eats you away until you crack. Because you deserve to be eaten by the guilt.

The next time you see someone who has a jacket on, in the dead heat, recognize that sign. It means they're hiding something. It doesn't matter what it is, because it's deadly to them. They could be getting abused or they could be abusing themselves.

So watch what you say. Cause it could be the last nice or mean thing. Make a good impression, because your nice words could help someone beat a battle raging inside.
June 4th, 2011 at 08:53pm