I've been here for 1.5 years today! ...Mibba's not like it used to be?

I have to say I'm pretty happy about this accomplishment, mibba. Especially, since I haven't taken any breaks AND I'm finishing stories that I write the way I want to on my terms. Admittedly I don't read as much as I used to, but I probably will once summer starts up again.

I have a question though: Am I still a new member? I consider myself one because I don't think I sound like a grandfather telling his grand children about the "good ole days of Mibba". If I ever do become a grandmother on this site, I've already put a motorized wheelchair on layaway and I've been practicing yelling at kids to get off my lawn. Even though I think it would be cool to be here from the beginning, I would have been about ten, give or take a couple of years.

The day I joined, one person was complaining about the new layout on mibba and another person was mad at all the new members coming from quizilla. *squeals and prepares to be chased out of mibba by hooligans with pitchforks and torches*

I like the new members. I think they make up most of the readers on this site...even though there are a couple who need to be drawn and quartered for having nothing better to do than troll.

I think I've done enough procrastinating, so I'll go back to my writing now. :P
June 5th, 2011 at 03:58am