Funny Facebook Conversations

Me: If you find a dead body, is it illegal not to turn it in to the police?

June: Were you planning to keep it? 0.o

Me: I'm just curious.

ME: Or say, for example, you found a pair of detached legs, and the torso was nowhere to be found. Would you be breaking any specific law if you decided to keep them?

June : ?0.o I'm pretty sure you'd be suspected as an accomplice

ME: Yes, but you really haven't done anything to cause the person harm, right? I mean, once they find out that you just found the legs already severed from the body, can they really prosecute you? Or do you still get in trouble?

June :Yes you would. I guess it's, uh.. destruction of evidence?

Me: Hmm... that sucks.

Me: Okay, so what if someone dies from a heart attack? Can I keep the body?

June : ROFL. Does this have something to do with Mock Trial? Or just pure curiosity? And no, you cannot keep the body, I highly doubt it.

Me: No, this has nothing to do with Mock Trial. But if this was the case in Mock Trial, I would HELLLAAA be the defendant. XDDD

Me: This is purely out of curiosity. Actually, I was reading a manga where this girl dies in a train accident and her legs flew from her body. A teacher (with a leg fetish) at her school find her legs and keeps them in a formaldehyde jar. So that got me thinking.
In the end, he was arrested. If this was the case for Mock Trial, I would want to be his lawyer.

Me: Formaldehyde jar.. more like formaldehyde fish tank thingy...
Minor detail :P

June: You know, maybe my impression of you was completely wrong LOL. Wow, what is this manga's name!? Totally creepy. Why would you wanna be the defendant!?! What would be your evidence for backing him up o.o

Sarah Palmer Yes, recently I found out I'm into psychological seinen where the main character commits a murder or something like that. I think it's because I prefer "evil characters" (Ichimaru, Aizen, Orochimaru, Sebastian Michaelis, Orihara Izaya, Claude Faustus, etc).
The manga is Kiben Gakuha Yotsuya Sensei no Kaidan. http://tinyurl.com/3faol9s It is indeed, creepy. Just how I like it! :D
Well, acting as a creepy person would be more interesting than being the Pre-Trial lawyer again. I would totally get into it, since I have so many role models for inspiration.. I would plead not guilty. But if I lose my case, I would plead insanity.
I don't know about evidence... this just seems like a fun case, and being a Prosecutor would just be a downer.

June : Omg. You and me are so alike! I love bad guys too! :D *Does Virtual High5
June 6th, 2011 at 01:46am