Trials of a Nephal: June 6th, 2011

Hello, ladies and gents.
So, today is the second day of finals and the beginning of the end. That's right.

IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!11!!111!!

I took my English 2 Honors and Algebra 2 exams earlier today (actually I just finished my Algebra) and I have to say I was dissapointed by the lack of imagination by my teachers. I mean, these tests were a bit too easy- not that anything's wrong with that.

But you ever get that feeling that once you believe something to be incredibly easy, turns out you got every damn thing wrong?

Yeah. That's how I feel.

Anywho, this guy I think is adorkable (and he's a skater, swoon!) opened the door for me and made a cute joke. Now before you say "oh dear Lord is this just another hopeless romantic?" let me tell you that he only does it for me. When anyone else is at the door, he just stares at it like it's the door to Armagaddeon or something.

I have a question:
Do any of you believe in alter ego's? Do you believe it's possible to seperate your body from yours? (Google!) I have one. My friend named her Cali, don't ask. But if any of you have had encounters with your AE's, PM me. We need to discuss something.

But that wasn't my question of the day. The real question is:
Is it possible for your Alter Ego to become their own person? (Believe me, this, this and this aren't very helpful results.)
June 6th, 2011 at 05:41pm