Worried:/ Advise, please?

I never knew college was so...easy but weird at the same time. In massage therapy there are so many terms I am not used to. I try to absorb as much as possible in class and then I go home and I read the chapter for the glass- I do it every day, some times more then once so I will know that I know the material. I can comprehend what I am reading but not really at the same time- its hard to know exactly what is being discussed when you don't know which part of the body its on.

Which is why I am glad that in my text book it has a diagram of the muscular system. I'm just worried I won't be smart enough to do it. I know I can be a good massage therapist but I'm so nervous. Will it pass with time do you think?

I went to a drop back in program and my brain hasn't done any real work in over a year.

I think I have to go into school already knowing I'm the best and putting my best effort into it. Example: 5 people take the states exam for their license. They all pass. A spa calls the school wanting us to send 3 people over to them for an interview. Remember- 5 took the test and passed but the person only wants 3. That is when you have to be the best- or at least try to better yourself over your peers. I guess I'm worried I won't be able to find a job after school but I try to remember that you get out what you put in.

Time to put my best foot forward, huh?

Any one else seem to have this problem?
June 7th, 2011 at 11:59am