I Need Help Analyzing A Dream

My dream began with me lying in my bed in black bra and panties, nuzzled under the covers in my room and in the doorway stood my friend (and ex boyfriend), Dylan and he was just staring at me with this look of...I wanna say admiration but it was more fierce than that. Anyway, he starts taking off his clothes and once he's in his boxers, he just walks over and lays beside me on the side of my bed that I NEVER sleep on and holds me close to him while I sleep. I start waking up and he's kissing my head and my cheek and I just smile at him and lay in his arms but then five minutes later his cell phone starts going off and it's a woman's voice and his eyes are wide once he gets off the phone and he jumped out of bed and starts getting his clothes on and he says, "sorry baby, I gotta go get me some nookie," and he just leaves, but he forgets his shirt so before he gets out the door, I run down and hand him his shirt and he leaves. And when I woke up, I was wearing my black bra and panties and I looked at my bed and it was perfectly neat the way it was when I closed my eyes and went to sleep and the side of my bed that I NEVER sleep on was a mess. And it was warm when I rested my hand on that side. After that I just made my bed and got up and made coffee. I tried to analyze my the dream myself and so far all I got is that psychologically if someone you know appears in your dream, that person misses you.
I don't know what to believe really...

-xoxo,

Denver
June 8th, 2011 at 12:21am