where do u hide

When your breath comes in rasps and you can her them chasing afteryou where do you hide? When they start arguing and even after they stope it's all you here where do you hide? When the walls come crashing down and there's no way out where do you hide? Everybody in there life has problems in which they want to run and hide. What happens if you have no where to run to? What happens when the only one you can trust is yourself? No matter what happens there is always someone who will listen. Even if you feel like you are all alone there are no lonely people there are only people who are to scared to talk to others becuase they are scared of being judged. I am one of the people who doesnt know where to hid but no matter what i keep going becuase when you look to tomorrow and the future you miss whats happening in the present and right in front of you. In seconds your life can dissapear becuase of one little mistake and your thought will be where should i have hid? No that should not be what you think and you should not hide. If you spend all your time hiding how do you expect to accomplish greatness. Even if you are as shy as a newborn baby you can't hide forever becuase if you spend your time hiding your only going to get hurt.

If ever you need someone to talk to im here. For once throw your life into the hands of a stranger cuz sometimes strangers are the only ones who understand.
June 9th, 2011 at 02:58am