Challenging Myself to the Extent

Alright, less than thirty seconds ago I made a decision that I'm probably going to regret before I finish this note, but no matter how crazy it makes me, I am going to attempt this to the best of my ability.

I'm challenging myself, and I need you to help me.

The Challenge:

Write the longest poem I can without it seeming ridiculous and too long. Basically, I want to write a 1500 word poem without it seeming as if it's being run on. That's where you'll be helping me!

Your Job:

All I ask is that all of you provide three words (A person, place and a thing) that coincide in some way shape or form with the three words I provide. They can be dumb people words, they can be smart people words, they can even be words that I have to look up. And, by coincide I mean, they can fit into a poem together without it seeming like complete...rubbish. For example, say I were to put the word "Puppy" and you chose the word "Alien" to go with that, no no.

That was just the first persons job.

After that first person comments, and you happen to come along this after them, you post three words that have to do with what THEY posted.

Ex: Say I put Donkey, they put horse, you put pony. Or something along those lines. Get it? (Except it's going to be a person, place and a thing.)

The Catch:

I've given myself three weeks, so I need those three words by this sunday. Yeah. I know.

And I'm reaching for a 1500 word poem. Even that 100 stanza poem wasnt even close to 1500.Good god what am I thinking?

The words:

Bill Kaulitz, Music, Earth (I wasnt thinking when I chose these...Also, the people do not have to be related in any manner, just choose a person of interest. Place needs to be related to the original place, which is why Earth is there...and the thing is just an object of interest...So...yeah.)

So, please help me? It's all I ask of you lovely people. I really want to do this, and it'll really help with everything I plan do with writing in the future.

Hell, it may even turn out to be pretty cool...

...I'm scared of the words you might choose...

**Each person needs to put a person, place and a thing.

Please and thank you?
June 9th, 2011 at 05:41am