Wanting feed-back?

We all know, that even in the amazing world of Mibba there arer silent readers.

People who will read through our work, like it, maybe subscribe, but not comment ever!

And we all know that we just wish that someone would look at our work and judge it for what it truly is, comment, and tell us! Not just sit back, click back to the main page, and forget about ever telling us what they think.

I am offering my services as a reader, as a commenter, and as someone who would look and critique your story's. Give helpful comments and advise on grammar, story line, character development and assessment. Think of me as a part time beta reader.

I myself know how annoying it is, having so many readers, or even none at all, and wishing that someone would take the time to tell me what they think of my work! So I am standing up and saying no more will I be silent!

If you would like me to read for you, comment and possible critique let me know!

You can either:
Comment below, leaving me your name, what kind of story it is and obviously the name or names of what you would like me to look.
Or
You can message me and let me know the same thing!

And I can promise you I will leave a nice long comment with maybe a few tidbits that can that might help you turn the basic coal of your story into a beautiful diamond!

Nixxy Black
June 9th, 2011 at 04:30pm