National Sex Day! (Not to mention question and Comment Swaps.)

Hey guys! Happy National Sex Day! Guess who definitely didn't get laid.
-raises hand sheepishly-
Did any of you?

In other news! Today was pretty good, despite my lack of ~sexy time~. I've done a lot of writing and I've managed to watch season six of That '70s Show. My aunt lent me the box set and I have been working my way through them slowly but surely. Any of you guys watch That '70s Show? And does anyone else read the Mortal Instruments series?

Comment Swap? Just comment one of the below and I will comment which ever story you'd like me to.

Hoping for Disaster
Criminal Mind fanfic. Even if you don't watch the show, I'd recommend reading it anyway, you don't have to watch it to understand any of it. Currently one chapter of what will be many more.

Where the Road Ends
Original fiction. Currently at seven chapters. Comedy/romance.

Questions:
1. Tell me about someone you hate and why.
2. Best thing that happened to you this week?
3. Who was your last relationship with and how long?
4. What are five things you're trying to change about your life?
5. What's a good book you'd recommend and what is it about?
June 10th, 2011 at 03:04am