Mmm, Brendon Urie.

I keep thinking about all of the stuff that I have to do and then I realize, oh hey, it's summer. It just doesn't feel like it because you were on call for work all day and thus didn't go to a lake house or a beach or anything fun. No, you went grocery shopping with mommy.

It's been a pretty crazy few days with school ending and finals and everything that's going on with my crazy mother. I love her to pieces, but crazy is the best adjective to attatch to her. On a happier note, I saw Panic! at the Disco and fun. on Tuesday, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. They're both so amazing live, and even though I feel like a traitor in a way for saying this, I really like Panic's new guitarist and bassist. They're so lively, and they just fit the band. I'm still glad that I saw Panic before the split, and I still appreciate everything that Ryan and Jon gave to the band. I just kind of... like it a little more now. Ryan was a stinker towards the end.

My boyfriend decided to go spend the night at a lake house with two other girls and one of his guy friends last night. Not too happy about it, but sometimes I feel like he doesn't hear me when I tell him how it frustrates me when he does stuff like that.

Let's comment swap. I'd really like the newest chapter of Twisted and Broken Things to be focused on. I don't want to read a bazillion chapters, so if you could keep it under five that'd be cool. Bonus points if you give me something to read with Brendon Urie in it. I've been a little obsessed lately.
June 11th, 2011 at 03:30am