This is definitely not silly spam, its the very serious kind

Uhm
Well
Er.....hello?
Hi, Tag, Bonjour! I'm brand-freakin'-new here on Mibba, and I figure I have to start somewhere! This won't be a repeat of my profile About section, if you really want to know the nitty gritty of my oh-so-luuurvely personality, you can just go read it for yourself. I'm writing this as more of a starting point and a background of my writing and future goals. Kind of dry, I know, but well you might as well stick around and read it since you've gotten this far.
So I'm a high school pleasure writer, and I tend to stick to writing characters in my experience zone (female, high school aged) but I've really been trying to branch out, write more from a boys POV and going older and younger. Thats my first goal to accomplish on Mibba, to step out of my writing comfort zone.
This also applies to my choice of genres. I have usually only gotten far in teenage ROMCOM's (I know thats what the movies are referred to anyways...is there a literature equivalent?), but have 3 fantasies in mind, 2 historical fiction, an urban-scifi-fantasy, and 11 romantic comedies. Uhm, yeah a full plate? Just maybe...
Anyway, I hope if you're reading this, you plan on sticking around long enough to see me complete them!
If not well...them your just bloody flipping fantastic, now aren't you? (:
June 11th, 2011 at 08:57am