Girl Code , Boy Code. QUESTIONS please answer :)

Now usually, I'm considered one of the guys so typically I go by 'Boy Code' Besides normally I understand their point of view so much better than us females.
But of late I have been confronted by Girl Code.
My only female friend that could even come close to being a "best friend" has basically eaten up my identity in order to date the boy I've had my heart set on for at least a year now.
Me, I'm not into the whole 'love' regim, but this boy...he's the only person that brings me into it, But he's my best friend..And it takes alot for me to say that.
This girl lets call her say... "BetrayingLittleHoe," or BLH for short. So anyways BLH knows the situation between me and..."UsedToBeBestMate" UTBBM .
UTBBM and I are like those bestfriends that secretly love eachother but deny it to eachother.
Well we used to be.
Until BLH came along and gave UTBBM everything I was smothered in her words of 'love' and sluttyness.
UTBBM being the boy I know he is, jumped at this opportunity to have her and hurt me (as he tends to do the get a thrill , this I know from him telling my brother he was close friends with)

This is all expected from UTTBM but, no BLH and I have been friends since Kindy- That to me was complete violation of Girl Code.
Her excuse for dating UTTBM was that "You always said you didn't see it happening anyways"
BLH knows me, she knows what I say and why I say it. She knows I only said that cause I can't handle admitting I actually have feelings.
She of course acts innocent and puts the blame on me.

Now I'm stuck not knowing whether I'm overreacting or anything...Because to me I just lost my best male friend who means more than the world to me...and my best female friend.
Sure the whole relationship thing can get fucked I don't mind losing a relationship with him, But I do mind not being able to talk to my best friend because a girl I've known and been friends with since kindy is now dating him.

Theres alot more to this story but guys and girls,
Based on this
Do I have every right to be pissed?
What am I mean to do with this numb worthless feeling?
and Do I ever take either back as a mate?
June 11th, 2011 at 01:40pm