The world is a stage, and the human race are the critics.

Picture yourself walking with people staring and judging you. Why do people judge someone for how they look? To look like everyone’s expectations, you’ll always loose. If the cover doesn’t look appealing, would you not read that book? The inside can be completely different than what you assume from the outside. Did you ever think that person has feelings as much as you do? Why can’t people just for once swallow their pride? Do you like people judging you the way that you do? Some people can’t afford brand name clothes to wear. People who wear all black might do so because it makes them feel comfortable. Though most people think this is wrong. If my pants sagged, do you think that I go out and steal? What if holes were in my clothes, would you automatically think I’m dirty? Some people aren’t fortunate to have money but should we judge them? You could easily be in the same situation striving for money. A lot of judging goes on about weight. Why judge? We all have emotions. We’re all human. No matter what kind of clothes we wear, or size we are; we are equal. For judging someone what do you win? Judging people gets you nowhere fast. Acceptance is all we’re looking for in this world. When you love someone, you love them for who they are the good and the bad. You accepted them. Maybe if we had a lot more love, than hate, we wouldn’t be like this.

I know my thoughts why people judge, what are yours?
June 11th, 2011 at 11:23pm