Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight... (Finding Nemo, Hockey, lack of inspiration, California)

So I have been obsessing over the song Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

It's sooooo pretty. And when they performed it at the CMT, it was beautiful. I just love that song to bits!

_________

So the movie [b[]Finding Nemo is on right now. It is BY FAR my favorite movie of allllll time!!! I still get a little teary eyed when they find each other!

I can practically perform that whole movie out scene by scene. Haha! Would that be something to see. A grown 16 year old girl acting out a children's movie.

_________

Those who know me know that I am SUUPPERR obsessed with sports. Especially football and hockey. Right now it's the end of hockey season and I am getting pretty upset. After it's over, I will have nothing left to watch! :(

I am cheering for the Canucks! Ryan Kesler, Alexandre Burrows, and Luongo :D (also the late Luc Bourdon)

_________

I have actually started a Luc Bourdon/Alex Burrows story (no slash) story! It's really very cute...and sad...but mostly cute. I just have had no inspiration to finish it. I am just so in love with my story Tweet-Hearts (Blackhawks).

I really want to get the Burrows story done so I can MAYBE put it up. Or at least get it out of my head.

_________

In 9 days my three best friends and I are heading to FREAKING SOCAL!!!!!!!!

I have not been there for two years. For those of you who are like "Uhh who care's about the last time you've been there."

Well my whole family is there. We are the only one's who live out of state so it means a lot when I see them. It's especially special because my best friends get to meet them!!! :D

We are staying in Irvine (Orange County) with my grandparents! WE ARE SO STOKED!!!

Thanks for reading my babble!!!
June 12th, 2011 at 02:25am