Mibba Rev? | *** cows.... | Funny Pictures and a Book to Store Them in

Fuck yogurt, seriously. I hate being lactose intolerant. I get these stupid bubbles in my stomach. You hear me cows?!? I blame you!

Image

The Mibba Revolution is a brilliant idea. I love how many people are getting involved. I just hope it keeps going instead of one of those five minute fads. Keep it up all you lovely people!

Anyone into scrapbooking? I have this regular journal thing that I just paste funny pictures and quotes in and I need more to put in it! I started it because I have this wall that is just a collage of all these pictures I have found over the past year. Sadly, we are moving and I had to take my "wall" down, so into the journal it went! I love it though. I mean, come on, on the cover it says "Dance like your vagina is on fire."

Image

I mean, this journal-book-thing is awesome. I seriously suggest all of you guys make one. If you have a tumblr, I know you have a buttload of pictures you hoard all over your computer, put them in a book! That way you can keep them with you even after your precious computer dies.

Wouldn't that be weird if someone buried their computer? I mean, we all must love our computers, but is there anyone out there that loves their computer that much? I'd love to know.

So how are you today, darling?

Questions:
1. Are you allergic to anything?
2. Mibba Rev? You doing it too? Thoughts?
3. What is your favorite quote? Or a funny one that maybe I could put in my book thing?
4. Song recomendations?
Right now I'm listening to Joe Brooks - Marching Band. Go check it out?

Have a lovely day! Oh, and just because I have a closet full of gifs in my computer, here's one I'm throwing out there!

Image

Seriously, if you ever come across one of these....mail it to me.
June 12th, 2011 at 05:27am