Yes... I Did Take My Pants Off at the Park

Title explains one of the many things that happened today. xD
I spent yesterday and today with my bestestest friend in the whole world. Yesterday we met at the library and wandered all day before she managed to convince her dad to let me over for a while. It was so much fun. Her brothers are so weird. I swear Sam has a crush on me and hes 11. Its kinda cute. Haha <3

Things happened when we got back to her house. <3 I'm not going into detail, buuuutt... i think she popped my cherry. haha, moving on!

Today I walked around alone for like, three hours. I got lost as I tried to find her house, and being the blonde I am and being so freakin hot (it was so damn hot outside today.. at least with what i was wearing) I couldn't really think. Eventually I found the park behind her house and sat in one of the slides. She didn't even see me and I scared the mess out of her when I ran up behind her.

Her and her brother took turns spinning me on this spinny thing and had me try to walk in a straight line with my eyes closed. Apperently I looked like a straight up crack head. Ahh, I felt pretty drunk too. Hahaha. I went back to her house and we hung out outside on her porch for a while then started a fire and had smores. I looked like such a hick today! I wore a faded blue/purple/brown plaid shirt and shorts. Haha then I was sitting on the lawn chair with a bottle of soda (it was a glass bottle, which made me think of an alcoholic drink...).

I had a really great time. I'm just uber sad now... She's leaving for Oz tomorrow and I wont see her for two months... I know she hasn't seen her family in three years, but I can't help but be selfish and not want her to leave. </3 I'm going to miss her a lot... We are going to make a "story" on here that's more like a journal of our two months apart.
June 12th, 2011 at 08:09am