I feel like we should be honest here, Mibba.

I feel like you guys should all know more about me.

Well, here we go. My name's Ashley Dawn. No, Dawn's not my last name, but my last name is super long and I just don't like it! I'm 18, turning 19 in November. I graduated school last year, and haven't decided if I wanna go to college yet.
I live with my mom and two sisters. My sisters are both older, Brittany being 21 (turning 22 in September) and Courtney being 20. We have a dog and a cat.

I only have a few really close friends, which are Christa, Maegan and Bailey. I talk to these three, usually daily. :) They know a lot about me, and a lot of personal stuff.

I've only been in one relationship before, which only lasted two months. I found myself unhappy in the relationship within the first few weeks and attempted to break it off, but he got extremely upset and cried, which made me feel bad and give us another chance. He was pressuring me into things I wasn't ready for which I didn't like.
I've also been asked out a few times by my guy friends, but I prefer us as friends. :)

My mind is constantly on two things. Music, and daydreams about my latest crush.
I take things that happen in my day, and think of how some moments could have been better and this keeps me occupied for hours.

My old neighbors are in a band that I still enjoy, and attend every concert that I can. I've known the lead singer since I was around 3. :) They've released two albums, with my name being in both. My copies are also signed by all of the members of the band.

In my family, I'm usually ignored. Everyone usually focuses either on Brittany because she has a type of autism called Aspergers, which I guess makes her a bit more awkward? I don't even know. O__O Or they focus more on Courtney since she has interesting stuff to talk about usually. xD She's been to Japan and is going to attend college in the fall.

In these last two months, I've learned that I need to be who I am, and stop trying to please others. I've dyed a streak in my hair a bright pink which everyone in my family basically hates. I plan on dying the tips a bright purple before my family reunion, providing I can find the color.
I've also started doing my makeup a lot darker, a look I've personally always loved. It's called my 'I hate the world' look xD
I also started to wear a lot of new clothes I would never wear. I've been wearing mini skirts with ripped leggings, dresses with ripped leggings, sweater boots, and I'm in the process of ordering a hoodie with cat ears that I'm super excited about! It's going to match my hair!

I've struggled with depression for almost three years, and have been anorexic since I was around 13-14.

I have an awkward relationship with my mom. I can't tell her a lot of stuff because she always claims that I'm seeking attention, which doesn't help at all.
When I came out to my mom about being bisexual, she laughed,

I'm the only person in my immediate family to graduate on time. My mom never finished her social, and never graduated. And both my sisters were held back a year.

I plan on getting about three tattoos so far; a peace sign on my left foot, 'Have Faith, Restart' over my heart, under my breast, and the word 'DREAM' on my right wrist.

In the past two months, my family and I have gotten into more fights than I've been in in the rest of my 18 years on this earth. I've learned that I don't have to take crap from anyone, and I don't have to impress anyone but myself. I'm on this earth to make myself happy, and by doing that, I hope to make others happy.

I'm very unsure about my future and what it will hold. I would love to be a professional singer, and go to college for film/photography. But in order to do that, I would have to move away from my family, into a big city.

That's all about me. :) I'm not perfect, and I never will be. I'm a teenage girl with problems, but I've learned that I need to accept myself before others can accept me. They can either love me or hate me.
June 12th, 2011 at 08:24am