i remember when i wanted to be called lilly, not helena

Uh hi.
I haven't been here in sort of a long time. Well, I have, but I haven't posted a chapter in ages. So, yeah, uh, this is my apology to my wife for being so unfaithful.
I'm sorry, mibba-wife, I've been unfaithful.
Truth is, though, that I've had plenty of time to write but I just haven't felt like it, and I haven't had too much of that inspiration, even though I've mapped out Never Speak Again and I know it almost like a I know the back of my hand.
But anyway, I'm not gonna make any promises, because I suck at keeping promises.
You know, I don't even know who I'm talking to, 'cause I have no subscribers at all. Like, at all. I had a subscriber to Smile, but no no, /unsubscribed.
So instead of writing, I've just been on tumblr, a bit on facebook, and a bit on formspring, and then going to the movies and having nasty fights with an ex friend (who's so incredibly bitter that she deleted all the pictures she took of me, and unfollowed me on formspring. who'd have known?).
And I have a headache now, and I'm nauseous, which sucks, 'cause I'm in this awesome café and the weather outside is so nice. We haven't had this much sunshine and actual heat since last summer.
I'm going kayaking next week, which is pretty awesome.
Oh, I got a job. It's awesome, really. We're painting a lot on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then we're just going on trips and visiting preschools and stuff. And it's a summer job for the schools in our neighbourhood. Kinda cool. We're going camping, too, at the end of June.
So yeah.
I'll keep my non-existent subscribers posted.
June 12th, 2011 at 07:17pm