I want to pretend like I'm someone else. | Photography | Anyone got some historical fiction I could read?

I really just want to pretend like I'm someone else for a little while. Someone who isn't in so much pain who has more friends, a better family, and lives in a better place.

My hip has been hurting unbearably lately... I can't sleep because of the pain... Sure I've got sleeping pills, but they make me feel panicky, so I really don't like to take them. My hip has gotten to a point where sometimes I can barely walk, or even get up... My mom has finally agreed to take me to the doctor for it... I hope they can do something... If not I don't know what I'll do in July.

I'm supposed to be going to Florida with a friend. If it hurts so much to walk I don't know how much fun I'll be having...

It's the same for August. I'll be going to college. I'm going to be living on campus so driving to all of my classes is impractical. Though if my hip keeps up like it has been I don't know how I'll be able to walk to all of them either... Fingers crossed for modern medical technology.

My mom keeps telling me, "There's a chance they won't find anything." Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that this pain is killing me... Whenever something like this happens she always acts like just because the doctors couldn't find anything wrong that I'm faking it... Believe me I'm not faking this... It feels like someone is taking an ice pick and driving it into my hip constantly...

My mom drives me insane... 50% of the time she acts like I'm the worst child in existence, 25% of the time she acts like I'm still four years old and need simple things explained to me, and the other 25% of the time she doesn't pay attention to me at all... She thinks she knows everything there is to know about me when in reality she barely knows me at all...

Usually to get away from her for a while I'd have school or hang out with friends. Well school is done and I barely talk to any of my friends these days... I'm getting really lonely...

I've been getting more into my photography in an attempt to take my mind off of things. Some of my friends think I should try and make some money off of it. I don't think I'm even that good. For now it's just a hobby.

===============

Anyway... I've recently finished watching the first season of The Tudors. It has put me into a historical mood. Does anyone have a good historical fiction I can read? Twould be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone wants to check out my Photography you can copy and past this link:

http://qui3ton3.deviantart.com/

(Sorry, I've forgotten how to put actual links.)
June 13th, 2011 at 03:29am