Neighbors that Creep || Name Changes || Comment Swap?

Guys, I live a neighborhood in the middle of nowhere. You'd think only nice old people and a few families with kids would life here... Well, there is a man who has a watch tower.

Image

Not to mention cameras all over his driveway and property...

Image

And hes probably in there like:

Image

Every time I run by his house, I either avoid them like the plague or, if I am feeling brave, and boy is that a rare event, I will dance around like a crazy spaz to make myself feel better. Maybe he's just a producer wannabee who is submitting these videos to America's Funniest Home Videos. Let's hope its that...I don't want a serial killer chilling around the bend.

Image

Sigh, let's not think about that.

I'm switching schools this upcoming year and I am kind of nervous. I'll be a junior so I'll just be popping in in the middle of high school. I've been wanting to go by another name. My name is Alexa Justine Evelyn and I go by my first name, Alexa. But I've been thinking about going by either Andy, Alexi, Junie, Evie, or Ellie. Thoughts? Any advice about switching?

Image

I need some good original stories to read. So, anyone up for a comment swap? Rules are just like everyone else's. You get what you give. I won't respond to insignificant comments. You comment first, yadayaya. You know the drill. It might take me a while but I will get back to you. I really want to know what you think! Honestly! I'll take swaps for Threads of Felicity or The Second Eve.

Wanna chat? Leave me a comment bellow or comment my profile! I'd love to talk to you!

Questions:
1. Do you have a neighbor that makes you uncomfortable?
2. Thoughts on the names?
3. Swap?
June 13th, 2011 at 05:47am