Looking for a Co-Writer: Diary of a Pornstar (Looking for anti-porn attitude)

Recently, I watched a Tyra Banks episode, where she's talking to a child prostitute, a pornstar and a woman who's out of the business but used to be in.

I was really put off by her attitude towards the pornstar. She insinuated that she must have been abused as a child, or must have some sinister reason for doing it.

SO. I want to go in depth in a story about a young (18-22) pornstar being well situated, well adjusted and happy with her life, encountering a person who's COMPLETELY against the situation, and tries to "save" her. The two story lines will intersect at a few points (not sure how they meet, but the "savior" is an upper middle class woman, most likely Christian), however, the two characters will largely have their own storylines.

It's about both of them becoming better through their relationship. Not sure how that relationship will develop.

Hooray! I've never done a co-write before. I'm looking for someone who is expressive in details (like this) that carry a meaning, and talented at dialogue, or vice versa. Also prefer someone who has insight onto being a christian, potentially with perspective on children and helping people (like soup kitchens, etc). We'll develop both characters together (the pornstar and the christian) and the secondary characters can be developed together or separately.

This will be a chaptered fic.
This will be rated R.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, AWESOME. :)

(Help with research for both points of view is a pro, as well)
--

Please comment this or PM!
June 13th, 2011 at 06:51am