I want to write but I can't. I want to take pictures but I can't. BLAH!

I'm in such a creative mood lately... I really want to start writing again... I updated one of my stories last night (The Face of a Killer) and I wrote the first chapter of a new story. (I haven't a title for it yet so it's not yet posted.)

I also edited the prologue for my story, The Mark, and plan on sitting down and finishing what I have of the first chapter. (It's mostly done, but I need a way of wrapping it up.)

I also really want to... I don't know... Re-write my story, The Journal. There's a part in it where I don't like where it went and it bugs me to a point where I can't make myself write on it anymore. And for whatever reason I'm in a one-shot mood. I want to write a few one-shots, but I can't get any bright ideas for them. I'm thinking of prowling fanfiction.net's forums for requests like I used to do. (People would post ideas for one-shots and others would "claim" them and write the story, giving credit for the idea to the original poster. It was very fun.)

To top everything off, I am on my photography craze. I've recently picked it up more and more. I'm told I'm pretty good. I just do it as a hobby. I really like taking photos and then editing them in Photoshop. Right now though I can't find anything to photograph that I haven't done a million times before. So... BLAH!

If anyone is bored and would like to read the stories I listed above I'd love comments.

If anyone is bored and would like to read what I have for my new story and help me think of a title I'd love that.

If anyone is bored and would like to see some of my photography you may copy and paste this link: http://qui3ton3.deviantart.com/

If anyone is bored and would like to request a one-shot, I'd be happy to write one.

If anyone is SUPER bored and would like to do all of the above you'd be my best friend for life. Hehe!

Ciao!
June 13th, 2011 at 08:15pm