I'm venting.

So, I'm angry. I'm tired of feeling completely screwed over. I just.. feel like one of my "best friends" isn't taking out friendship seriously. She acts like I'm always going to be there. Takes me for granted I guess. She acts like I'm too immature and she barely talks to me. It's like I'm making all the effort. I'm always starting the conversations. I'm always asking her to hang out. And when I do ask her, it's like "Well.. if I don't have anything else to do then yeah." She's not making the effort anymore. She rarely texts me back. She says she tells me thing because I don't care half the time meaning that she tells me because if she tells anyone else, then she'll get judged. But she never tells me things anymore, yet expects me to make myself vulnerable and tell her what's wrong, which I hate. She expects me to act like her best friend, but.. I"m not feeling like her best friend anymore.

She says I can talk to her about anything, but I honestly can't. See, there's this girl Madison who I"m always involved with drama. Now, I'm not saying I don't cause some of the drama. I"m not saying that at all. My point is is that my"best friend" let's me talk to her about Madison, then goes and tells her what I said. The same thing happened when I was in a fight with one of my friends named Justice. She goes and tells them what I say, then expects me to talk to her.

On top of that, it always seems like a battle to get her to hold a conversation. And like.. with her it's always "Help me, help me, help me" but she can't help me. She's gotten too comfortable being my "best friend" that she doesn't feel the need to put in effort.

I'm so close to walking away right now.
June 14th, 2011 at 02:36am