I feel guilty.

I feel hecka guilty. For nothing. I suppose you guy want to know why, huh?

Well, you know that thing on Facebook? The Tag you friends one??

Well for those of you who don't here's what it is: Someone tags you and it goes to your wall. But to figure out what they tagged you as you have to get 25 credits. Which you get by tagging OTHER people. You get one credit for tagging one person. Well on my thing I had like 66. So, I had to get ___ credits. (It's summer, I'm not doin the math. If you wanna know feel free :P) So I did that by clicking a "cool" button repeatedly hahaha. And then when I figured out what everyone said, I went back to my homepage with like 7 notifications. Well people wrote on my wall stuff along the lines of, "Do me a favor and stop posting that sh*t on my wall. Kay thanks." As if I would listen to her. Other people posted similar things. But then, one of my friends(or someone I actually like) posted saying "Duude you are like addicted to that tag thing. You spammer >:O" and so I commented back and was like "Yeah... Sorry haha" you know bein nice. But then people started posting AS THEIR statuses "can people stop with the tag thing" taking it to a whole other level.

Yeah, I was in the wrong to do it that many times. But I wasnt the ONLY one doing it. I know that doesnt really make sense. But I guess people think because I'm "shy" at school they can all just like gang up on me?? No. So, I've been staying off Facebook. Which I guess is good anyway but whatever.

And I still have no clue why I feel guilty. I have a right to do what I want on MY thing. They don't like it they can delete me. I don't like half the people on their anyway.

So can someone please tell me how I should/can stop myself from feeling like this???

Thanks if you do, and I guess I understand If you don't. Or if you tell me I'm right in feeling this crappy.
June 15th, 2011 at 12:00am