This is completely random shit. Mhm Mkay!

Oh haii there, My names Rachel . . Yes indeed it is.

I seriously have no clue what to say/type right now. .

I got some Wheat thins and they are staring at me telling me to eat them and im just like "FUCK YOU! I DONT WANT YOUR ASS!"

Boooo, my grandma died today. Like no joke she seriously did. . And my moms bitchin' and crying about it. Ahh. Poor Mom.

'Shake it' by Metro Station is playing on my Itunes right now. . . i didnt even know that was on my Ipod. . Ima Change it. i be right back. .

BACK! :D

So now 'The Sadness Will Never End' by Bring Me the Horizon is playing. So . . i guess thats pretty good.

Today, me and my companion Bristol tried to beg my brother to take us to get the new Black Veil Brides CD and he was gonna but i accidently on purpose brought up his 'Asain Fetish' and he got mad at me and went upstairs and slammed his door.

He is rude. He wouldnt even take us to get Icecream dammit! So we wrote him a strongly worded letter to how we felt in crayolas.

Dude i got a new pack of Crayons last week. . Ahh! 96 pack WITH the built in sharpener. ^.^

He never answered our letter. . so i wrote another. Which said, and i quote, "Did you get your letter????????" and stuck it under his door. He never answered again. .

Then my mom came home cryin and said her mom died and then she went up to her room and cried all night.

So . . Yeah that was my day. . How was yours???
June 15th, 2011 at 07:53am