Le Stereotypes

So this has probally been said 16362876287364453452x times before BUT it really really REALLY bugs me.... so here are all the stereotypes around where I live:

-The D4: in england and america they may be known as 'preps'? Well here D4 stands for 'Dublin 4'. I live in ireland and the capitol of ireland is dublin and dublin is split up into dublin 1, 2 ,3 etc etc and D4 happens to be a very posh part of dublin (even though most D4's don't even come from there) and hence THE D4. Typical D4 is abercrombie, american eagle, tommy hilfiger (basically all labels), back-combed messy hair (they straigten it....then backcomb it [why?] and THEN put it up into the messiest pony-tail about the equivalent of a rotting birds nest.....full of dying birds....well i dunno but I bet The D4's themselves are surprised at what the find in there. Then the shoes.....UGS or else Dubes (Dubarrys) which are basically sailors shoes....i do have a pair of black ugs and i love them and for that i might be called a D4 (grrr). Typical talk of a D4 'roysh goys im loyk soooooo psyced for tonoynt its going to be AAAMMMMMAAAZZZING loyk omg loyk (THAT basically translates into 'I can't wait for tonight' ) o_o.......

-The Knacker: i dunno what you call them...i think you call them chavs. Basically big tracksuits, large jewellry, strong accents, fred perry, burberry.....you get the pic o_o

-The Bogger: Basically someone from the more rural areas who 'wants to be like the city folk' o_O

-The Emo/rocker/skater: you all know them basically the 'scary' ones.......ugh!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! The stupid thing is if your gonna stereotype you might as well get it right! I have been called every category even though i don't fit into one. Its so stupid. Btw when I described them I wasn't stereotyping anyone I was just simply writing down all the stereotypes that are out there. It really annoys me. I have freinds that are slightly D4s or rockers or whatever they are and they are all HUMAN BEINGS. Its so stupid that each group despises the other and its even more stupid of you refuse to talk to someone just because they come from the country or wear black cloths. People need to get thier heads out of thier asses and realize we're all people. I just think that its time everyone grew up. But of course stereotypes have been around forever and looks like they are going to be here forever.

>Rant Over<
June 26th, 2007 at 07:14pm