For the very first time, I experienced heart break.

I'm sure everyone watched the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 yesterday. Personally, I watched it about 20 times, blogged about it on tumblr, downloaded the trailer to my iTunes so that I could watch it on my iPod, and cried over it for about 20 minutes straight. Lame, right?
I have always been a huge fan of Harry Potter. It was hard for me to finish the books, because I felt like once I read the last page of book 7, then they would ALL die and I would be left without any hope. When the movies came out, I fell even MORE in love with the series (if that's even humanly possible) and now that the movie series is at an end too, I don't really know what to do with myself.
Now, I adore Draco Malfoy as a character, even though he is a prick to everyone 99.9% of the time. I don't know why, but I just feel that there is much more deep down under, that he only acts the way he does to please his father. I also love Tom Felton, because he is absolutely gorgeous, and an amazing actor.
SO, that being said, I have decided to join the cliche, and write a Draco story. I am hoping that it will be different from most, but since I cannot go through and read every Draco story ever produced and take notes on what has already been done, I would love it if someone could tell me what they always read in every story, whether they love it or not.
I want to write something that will have people laughing one moment, crying the next, and then fuming because of something one of the characters did.
Please Please PLEASE. I am begging you to find it in your heart to help me.<3

xoxo,
Cailyn
June 18th, 2011 at 01:43am