CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS. BECAUSE I'M SO PISSED.

have you ever been in love?
i hope not, because it's f-cking terrible.
you see, i loved a guy.
we have been friends for many years.
but in the past he's treated me badly,
i decided i should try to get some separation from him.
i tell him i need to stop talking to him to avoid drama with his girlfriend.
partially true.
in the past, this guy has treated me the worst when he had a girlfriend.
he always has a girlfriend.
SO,
i got on my merry way- avoiding eye contact with him and not speaking to him.
but my resolve breaks down...
what if he misses me?
he cared about me, right?
he'd pissed me off because he told all his friends something personal between us.
i deleted him off facebook.
so, at this point i try to readd him with a little message that basically says i understand
if you don't readd me.
he does readd me.
so i try to explain that i was mad when i deleted him and that i understand if he doesn't give a f-ck.
he said 'alrighty'.
coming from him, well coming from anybody, that seemed rude and even a little cruel.
so i tell him that it was heartless.
he tells me to grow up.
i admit that i had been immature but that i didn't want to end a five year friendship in an uncomfortable silence.
and i say that if he didn't want me to speak to him, all he had to do was press 'delete request'.
he says that he's fine.
i say what kind of person responds to their friend telling them they don't wanna talk anymore by getting over it and not caring? and what kind of friend then tells all his friends personal details about it?
he says 'idk.'
i tell him that it's funny thinking that not too long ago he cared and that now he'd just shoved me under a rug, like i was nothing.
meanwhile, i tell my friend about what happened and she thinks that his girlfriend and best friend are over because they had plans.
so for all i know he's been telling them everything i say.

i'm pissed and hurt.
this is a rant but if you feel like i'm out of line i want to know.
June 18th, 2011 at 04:49am