Whoring My Slash // New Story Idea \\ Banner Related Stuff

Ahh!!!
Hello, Mibbians
I had to whore my story…again:)
So I think YOU should go read it.
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you, so we can both fall far in love!
-Lady Gaga
Here's a banner that I made for my story:))
Image

What do you think?!
If you like it, I can try and make one for you:)
I'm new to it. But I had fun making it.
Anyway, back to the story idea.
Does anyone member the fantasy story I wanted to write? Probably not. Well I thought of it!!
And it's not Vampires vs. Werewolves, oh-no, Honey. It's Monsters vs. Coyotes. Yes it is!

The story is about your average cutie from school that's actually a nerd…like Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf. *Side comment: if someone was that cute going to high school, there is no way he's going to be one of the hated nerd. He's fit, cute, has a cute smile, and is sexy as hell! Do I have to block out hell?* Anyway, so the cutie sees a death happen, a fight between, week here's a sneek peak of the prologue:

It was past nine o'clock at night. The sun was long gone and the moon was no where to be seen. Rio Ondo was the perfect place to ride at night with the horses.

My mom rode a white horse next to me. In front, leading, was my dad and my little brother. And I rode in back. This was our family time; we rode and laughed and just bonded. We all loved it. It was perfect.

All three horses suddenly stopped. As if they were in a trance, all together they turned their heads to the left. My dad pulled the horse but it didn't move.

Up in front was a dog. It stood watching the horses. It's tail was high in the air wagging from side to side very slowly. It sat quickly on its hind legs and the horses fell.

My mom and I jumped off in time before the horses squished us. My dad moved his legs and as the horse laid down he stood and held my brother.

"It's a coyote." my dad said. "Don't look at it." I closed my eyes and looked away.

Suddenly, a piercing cry came from a far. It didn't hurt our ears but it didn't send goose bumps up and down my body. It sounded like a cat was being tortured.

I opened my eyes and took a peak at the coyote. It was standing again. It couldn't stand the noise. It howled at the sky then ran into the big bushes in the center of Rio Ondo.

The horses quickly stood up and ran after the coyote. My dad and I had our lassos tied to our belts. We quickly ran after the horses, lassos in hand. My dad ordered for my mom and little brother to run back to the ranch.

In the bushes was dark. We spotted the horses; they stood behind a pack of coyotes. In front of the coyotes was…a man. He crouched low ready to tackle a coyote that challenged him.

Behind the man was a another person. It was sitting next to a body-looking lump on the floor.

The coyote lunged at the person, with faster reflexes, the person jumped in the air and they kicked and bit as they both fell.


What do you think so far?!
June 18th, 2011 at 10:56am