My second journal. Read?

I'm a guy, usally It's consider wierd for a guy to write out his feelings but this helps me a lot. Today my mom caught me holding hands with a girl, I'm a senior and I turn 17 tommarow and I got in trouble for holding her hand? I really don't get this. Karlee is jsut my best friend and holding her hand met nothing. I suppose I need to tell my mom I'm not a child anymore haha, I love her though and I don't want to put much on her since my father died she cries to much.

New topic -- >

In a week I take senior pictures and I haven't decided what to do for them, get a haircut? What kind of background or where should I take them, I want one with my lacrosse gear on, could I do that? haha, I can't believe I'm already a senior, My dad would be proud of me to see how far I've come when I graduate. I wanted to go Into college to be a sports trainer or anything dealing with sports like my dad. I love kids though to It's hard to decide.

New topic- >
Past few days been fine, I Love that i made a account on here, I'm making new friends and It makes me happy to talk to new people and explore, ya know? I could use more if you would like to talk ?

Thanks for reading, comment on anything I'll apprecatie it!

My story is starting soon!
June 18th, 2011 at 08:34pm