Dreams | Possible contests | Bringing back 'groovy'| Mibba Revolution

This morning I had the strangest dream.

I was myself, but I wasn't present. Instead I was in my head as I was writing a girl with baby pink hair who'd been accidentally transported from her own world to another- altbough this 'other world' was not significantly different to my own, except there were wardens everywhere, like a police state. Anti-establishmentarians (what a word!) pooed on public pathways to express their discontent, but punishment for doing that was severe. My pink haired character met a boy who had been elite but who pooed in the park and got turned upon. It turned out he was attracted to animals a bit so my pink haired girl meowed at him. It was all very silly. Then they all met someone else and went to a party. Where suddenly I was myself again.

My friend said it sounds like something she would read, which begs these questions:
-would you read it? (I don't know if I would...)

-have you had any dreams recently that felt more like they should be stroies?

And finally:
-would you then be willing to write that dream for a contest?

You see, having been a respectable (if somewhat absent) member of Mibba for some years now, I think it's finally time to start my own contest. I think a dream sequence contestest would be a pretty groovy first idea, don't you?

In Other News, I've started a new collection of shorts and drabbles. They all 'true' stories in that they're written by me as a means of catharsis. If you're insterested, find them here :D

So long, fellow Mibbians ;D
Et vive la révolution!

P.S., We're bringing 'groovy' back, it's sexy.
June 18th, 2011 at 09:48pm